Say It! Sam Communicator
A full featured device that weighs just 14 oz.
The small size and easy to use Say-it! SAM communication software makes this device perfect for people who prefer portable one-on-one communication with a loud clear voice wherever they are.
May purchase a separate custom carrying case.
Say It! Sam Software
Words+ is pleased to offer our popular Say-it! SAM PC software as part of a complete Words+ Communication system, or ready to install on your tablet, laptop or desktop computer. This intuitive, easy-to-use software has all these great features like optional AT&T Natural Voice or NeoSpeech with different voices, includes BOTH dynamic display graphical interface and intelligent keyboard interface and much more.
EZ Keys Software
EZ Keys XP designed for users who have at least a third-grade reading level and cannot speak or for users who speak and desire adapted computer access. Users with a wide range of disabilities find EZ Keys XP simple to operate and essential to everyday communication. EZ Keys XP allows the literate user to do everything from typing a letter, to engaging in conversation with a friend, to exploring the worldwide web. World-renowned astrophysicist Stephen Hawking uses the software to communicate, write papers, and deliver lectures around the world.
EyePro wth Conversa CV
- Introducing eyegaze for EZ Keys, Say-it! SAM, Mind Express and more.
- New to the industry transparent keyboard
–work directly in your applications with full screen
–no keyboard taking up your workspace, or scrunching of workplace
–nine word, large target, auto learning word prediction
–easy left to right flow while writing
–seamless Browse and Surf
–multitask with a Words_ device or other powerful computer
- Works great in easy to use Say-it! SAM and/or EZ Keys
New techniques and approaches to solve old issues such as
- drooping eyelids
- glasses and contacts
- distractible new-to-eyegaze clients
- slow or erratic eye movement or tracking
- device too high, and in the way
- reduced productivity due to fatigue
- poor blink and/or dwell results
- repetitive stress injuries from overusing single access methods
Conversa or Conversa CV
Touchscreen Tablet (CV has reversible screen)
- Large 12 inch daylight display
- Touchscreen, keyboard, mouse scanning or other pointing device
- Medicare and Medicaid versions available
- Outstanding sound
Sounds like a real person. A new amplified speaker system specifically designed to produce high quality speech was a key factor in design fo this device.
- Powerful and Versatile with Extended Battery Life Built-In
The Conversa CV is a fully function Windows touch tablet with excellent specifications, such as a 12 inch diagonal daylight-viewable display, a faster processor and more memory than competitor devices. Customize your specs.
(picture of Conversa folded shut)
Freedom Lite Convertible
Keyboard Flip Screen Simple, powerful & portable!
- Want to communicate socially?
Use it as a Table with Say-it! SAM
- Need to communicate what you are learning?
Use it as a notebook with EZ keys. Add MathPad Plus and other education programs.
- On the go?
Built-in handle, less than 4 pounds, daylight display.
The Freedom Lite Convertible is highly recommended for ambulatory students or workers who need portable communication. It is often used in dual mode with Say-it! SAME for portable/social communication, and EZ Keys for work or school communication.
(Another picture of Freedom Lite Convertible folded shut)
Say It! Sam Tablet
INDUSTRIAL DURABILITY AND EXTENDABLE WARRANTY
The Tablet That Does It All!
Carry it, sue it on a table, mount it on a wheelchair, scan it, mouse it, love it!
Lots of software choices (shown above with Say-It! SAM)
Lots of voice options, including AT&T, Acapela, NeoSpeech and others.
Very powerful and reliable with many options. Excellent voice quality that reaches into other rooms or talks above loud background noise with amazing clarity. The Freedom Toughbook is a cut above most communication devices because it is based on the Panasonic Toughbook. There isn’t much you can’t do with it. Add eyegaze, environmental control, keyguard, built in DVD, run any Windows software, etc. The Toughbook is the envy of most augmentative communication device users, and the envy of most notebook computer owners.
Operate a variety of communication devices and software with virtually any kind of body motion. Use a variety of sensors:
- Infrared – picks up slightest movement from any part of the body
- Sound – responds to sound
- Touch – responds to the slightest touch
The IST Switch provides positive, consistent action and features a convenient sensitivity adjustment that lets you set the switch for the body site to be used.
Price for complete unit – $395 (parts may be bought separately)
Simplicity Wheelchair Mount
Mount swings away and locks in the 90° and 180° positions for easy in and out access.
- Installs in minutes
- Unique slide-down action allows access in and out of the chair without removing your AAC device
- Compatible with round, square and rectangular tubing
- Communication device exchanges easily from wheelchair to tabletop
- Provides positive, secure support for your device in all positions
- Fully adjustable for height, angle, lateral, forward, and back positions.
- Can be used on either side of the chair or moved from one chair to another
- Adaptable to most communication and access systems & wheelchairs
- Features a warranty on all metal parts against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Price – $1495 – installed.