1. Open up Quick Glance
2. Center eyes – make sure you see orange and green on eyes
3. Go to Eye Tools (may want to pause eye so you can touch screen but if you want eye tracking to continue occlude camera while doing the next steps
4. Minimize (arrow pointing to bottom of box)
5. Open Guided Calibration
6. Click on Get Image
7. Make sure eye is centered in screen and move screen to middle of the computer.
8. Go in to settings – choose a character to use, set speed and target size — best to do 5 points — hit OK
9. Place cursor of mouse in middle of the screen
10. Start calibration
11. When you see person looking at the target, click the left mouse
– if it picks up the eye and calibrates, it will move on to next target
12. Repeat all until calibrated – remember that the mouse cursor needs to stay on face when you click.
Regular calibration – open up Quick Glance
Able to do this as long as face is in the screen and when you have black bars on both top and bottom– hit calibrate.
Look at all 5 points – use eye tools box for choosing if you are using dwell, eye blink (don’t highlight anything if using a switch).
In Eye Tools box you will find click and drag, magnify and double click.
To answer questions about what box actions are – go to ? and then box you want to find out the function.