1. Turn on computer. If it doesn’t boot up to Windows right off, do a hard shut off and then turn on again – it should boot up correctly.
2. Put Headband on.
3. Say OK to the trial
4. Choose your user name
5. Encourage user to relax and let the balance check run – it should make it so that the yellow and red lines are close to each other
6. When he/she raises eyebrows, it should spike up.
7. Go to Desktop Application
8. Chose the one switch scan with EZ Keys
9. Hit the Run Profile button
10. Then launch it – it should work in EZ Keys
Call Andrew Junker at 937-767-2674 and he will talk you through things very slowly and help with the settings. He is very patient and since he invented it, he can make changes.
Call me, if you have a question and can’t reach Andrew — – Teresa Westerbur – 979-575-5893